Deloitte Central Europe delivers professional advisory services including Audit, Risk Services, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Tax across 18 countries in Central Europe to a broad range of organizations.
We are now looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow to join Finance Department. We seek the candidates for the position of:
- Independently perform process activities based on received guidelines and internal policies
- Check expenses or check and post AP/AR documents such as invoices, pro-forma invoices, credit, notes, payment requests;
- Resolve unposted expenses or AP documents;
- Perform periodic controls of posted transactions;
- Operate within the predefined company's standards for communication and customer service;
- Support developing and implementation of new solutions in other Central Europe countries;
- Work with the company’s internal systems and SAP.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration/ Finance is required,
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial processes;
- Good command of English is essential;
- Competent Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Accurate with a sense of responsibility;
- Experience in a financial process role and in using SAP (or other ERP) is an advantage.
What do we offer:
- Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm;
- Stable working environment;
- Excellent portfolio of trainings (e.g. ACCA);
- Competitive salary including various benefits;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Possibility of development and career progression.
Please click “Apply” and submit your application in English.
We will contact only selected candidates.