PROGRAM - MARKETING & SALES
Over 3-years (permanent contract also beyond the program) your learning path will be sculptured by on-the-job industry experience with guidance from senior managers and mentors.
You’ll get to work across our commercial functions in a series of 2-3 placements and gain depth and breadth of knowledge and skills, exposure to industry experts as well as a holistic understanding of our business – an amazing chance to grow every day.Your first placement will be in Marketing as a JUNIOR BRAND MANAGER
In Marketing you will lead projects, develop marketing recommendations & plans for our amazing POWER BRANDS (e.g. Milka, Oreo, Delicje, ...) in line with the global strategy.
Not only will you execute national communication campaigns and launch new products into the market, you will also help shape our brand strategy and build out our competitive positioning.
Your next placements will depend on your personal preferences and the current business need. The concrete position will be aligned closer to your rotation date but it will most likely be in Sales (Field Sales, Key Account Management, Category Planning ...) or in another commercial role where you will get the chance to broaden and enhance your skills-set and gain a holistic approach to Marketing and Sales.What extra ingredients you will bring:
Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Fast learners. Teamplayers.Requirements:
START DATE IN DEC 20/JAN 21
- Graduate status (up to max. 1 year after graduation) & Students of last year (BA &
- University courses preferred:
- Management, Marketing, Economy, Finance
- First working experience in sales /marketing (FMCG industry preferred)
- International experience preferred (students exchange; international projects)
- Fluent English & Polish
- Mobility + high level of flexibility
- Profound analytical and negotiation skills
- Good business understanding
- Driver’s license (class B)
Please apply via our Career Page with CV and Cover Letter in English